Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Plushies

Hi everyone I'm BACK!  the other day I got a new plush Luigi and Yellow Yoshi.  2 weeks erlier I got a Blue Toad.  I'm so glad I got a new Luigi plush plush because my other one was kindof falling apart, I had it for about three years so yeah.  Here's a picture of the NSMB Wii Luigi plush! :D
I got it on Thursday, May 19th.
It is brand new and I love!  I love almost as
mush as my old Luigi plush.
I love my old one alot because I had so many
adventures with it, so I love it!
By now you are probaly getting bored reading this post.  Soon i will sart posting stories on here of Mario and Luigi. Haere are some ideas! :)
ThE MouSEY ANd LUigI ShOW
Luigi's Adventure (5 PARTS :D)
SUPER LUIGI GALAXY 2
Mario Is Missing (MAYBE)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
LuIgi'S DReaM!
Luigi Saves the Day!
And more all coming soon! :D
And by soon I mean during Summer Break, witch is in two days from today. :)
So look forward to those postings.  PLEASE comment on those and on this POST! :D
Next post will be one of those stories, so stay in touch. :D :D :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment